How to set up Facebook's New Automatic Ads
Facebook Marketer’s worst nightmare has arrived!
Facebook has launched “automatic” ads that optimize over time, with just adding a few simple images to start as well as a brief questionnaire. Terrible news for Facebook marketers, wonderful news for you.
For more advanced campaigns, experts will still be needed to help navigate the ever changing social landscape – but for small shops with small budgets, it’s a great entry level feature that performs better than the popular “boost” option most SMBs utilize.
Create Automated Ads
To create Automated Ads:
- Go to your Facebook Page.
- Select Promote. You can find it in the bottom-left corner of your Page.
- Select Get Started With Automated Ads.
- Select Get Started.
- Give us details about your business and customers by answering the questions that appear in the quiz.
- Select Next after each question until you reach the Choose Your Plan section. We’ll provide a recommended plan, but you may also see an alternative option. Select the plan you’d prefer.
- Fill in the details of your Automated Ads, including:
Ad Creative: Provide an image, headline and text for your ad. We may suggest some of these details with information from your Page. You can create up to 6 versions of your ad. Note: Depending on your plan, you may also be able to select a call-to-action button, provide a URL or create a form to request leads.
- When you’re done, select Promote.